background

Monday, October 8, 2012

Autumn

    If you were to ask me what my favorite season is, I would be hard-pressed to give you an answer. Right now, I would probably say autumn, because I really, really do love this time of year. But right after the first couple of snows, I'd tell you how I love winter--watching the snow fall, curling up with a book and hot drink, being snowed in. Then at the end of the long winter that we always have here in Wisconsin, I'd be so in love with spring. And, do I enjoy summer too? Yup, I sure do...I love sunshine, and cookouts, and days on the lake!
    All that aside, it's fall now, and I'm enjoying it, so I thought I'd share some pictures of what fall looks like around here.


::a bouquet of homegrown sunflowers on our table::


::little bits of autumn decor inside and out::


::baked pumpkins::


::an empty and tilled garden::

Our church did a fundraiser for the school this year, selling baked goods and hot drinks at the Cranberry Festival in Stone Lake. It was a cold day so we had lots of business, especially for the hot drinks and we enjoyed working together on the project!

Many of the church ladies baked for the sale, and we had a big variety of yummy stuff!


And lastly, I'll add some photos of Tom and I. We took a walk to enjoy the colors the other day, and snapped some pictures using a tripod!

Oh, you think it looks like we're still in love? Yup...more in love every day! :)

After a very busy weekend, I have housework calling me from every corner, and my husband will be home for lunch in an hour, so I must fly! Have a lovely day folks!




No comments:

Post a Comment