background

Monday, June 23, 2014

Four Month Photos and Playing Catch Up

   Do you know how long I just sat and pondered on what to title this post?! Ha! And the title slot is still blank...back to that later!
  Summer only officially started Saturday, but in my mind, summer is already hurtling by at an alarming pace! Since I last posted, we've taken a trip to Ontario, and a trip to Indiana, with a trip to West Virginia planned for a few weeks from now. The in-laws were home for over two weeks and left again. The grass turned green and has been mowed numerous times now. I planted my flowers and now they're blooming and looking dry and droopy by turns. The lilacs bloomed and then quickly faded, and only one bouquet of them ever graced my kitchen. And the mosquitoes...oh my, the mosquitoes descended upon Hayward, and great was the multitude of them! 
   Zoey never stops growing, and her dad never stops being an amazing dad! I love this picture of the two of them, in spite of the nasty shadows!


We've gotten Z to roll from tummy to back several times now...I think the only reason she's willing to put forth the effort to roll over is that she gets so upset when we put her on her tummy. 
"What kind of torture is this anyway, parents?"


This week Zoey turns 4 months old (already?!) so I made a goal to take pictures of her today. As is apt to happen when you make plans involving a baby, she chose today to be slightly more cranky than her usual self. Oh well, we managed anyway.




 
The growth rate of her hair is obviously not keeping up with the rest of her body! :)


And then of course we ended on this note, because Mommy doesn't know how to stop while she's ahead! :) The poor child is acting much the same way now while I hold her and try to finish up this post, so I should shut this down and go to give her a bath! 

Happy summer!










1 comment:

  1. Came across your blog from a like on FB and had to laugh at the one comment about hair growth! My youngest is 16 months and I declare she still has the same amount of hair she was born with! :) My others were born bald but nothing like this child! Oh, well I am enjoying the days of not having to comb it. :)

    ReplyDelete