background

Monday, June 11, 2012

Yet Another Blog

There are hundreds and hundreds of blogs in cyberspace already, I realize, and that fact makes me a bit hesitant to add my voice to the chorus. After all, I do not consider myself a writer, and my thoughts will rarely impart great wisdom. So many bloggers write so well, with an honesty that strikes a chord somewhere deep within me, and I can completely relate with their feelings, weaknesses, etc. I love that in writers, but I can't promise that I'll pull it off. I might stick to picture posts, recipes, or a tiresome account of a day in the life of a housewife. Who knows! But maybe--just maybe this will stretch me, will teach me to write well, to be honest and open, to take note of the little happy things in life, and to record events in life so that I don't forget. If it teaches me all that, then this blog will be worthwhile for me, whether it is for anyone else or not. So...welcome! :) Help me out by letting me know what you want to hear or what you want pictures of...and if posts are few and far between, I hope you can forgive me! 

5 comments:

  1. Welcome! I wanna hear and see about your life! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice! What you already said struck a chord with me. The part about not forgetting. I'm looking forward to all that happens here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be fun to keep up with you a little better, even when I'm so far away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog! So glad you decided to give it a try ;)

    ReplyDelete